jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
just bought his old trans shift cable. i needed this in a hurry and he worked with me to send it off the next day (a saturday) without me paying yet. answered PMs fast and i got the package today (monday). great transaction and i would definately do business with him again. thanks josh!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just bought some more stuff from him...
great transaction again. would and possibly will do business with him in the future. great seller! thanks again josh!

Good all around sale, items as described and quick shipping, thanx Josh ;)

Just bought a skyjacker lift through him. he shipped it immediately and arrived the next day boxed and strapped to a pallet. Thanks Josh

JoshC Best Seller Here

This year i purchased a few things from Josh.

I first got a manual transfer case from him for my explorer. Got it for a great price. Transaction with him was easy and simple. Fast shipping.

Next i ordered his old tube doors off his explorer. I first needed the measurements to see if they would fit my first get since he had a second gen. He gave me the measurements right when i ask. They were the same as i came up with mine so i bought them. Sent payment and he had the tube doors to me with in a few days. He kept me updated the whole time on what was going on. May not use the tube doors till it warms up but there sweet. Better than first expected.

If he has anything else i need i will get it if he will sell it. Great Seller for EF!

Thanks Man

Thanks alot Burns! It was a pleasure to deal with you and i've got all kind of stuff you need for your truck still :D

Ahhh quit tempting me ha ha lol......

Naw i know there are all kind's of stuff i want. ha ha but i got to save some money for now.

Never realized this section was even here.

But anyways I purchased my front bumper from Josh, there was problems with freight but he really helped out to make sure it got delivered! Thanks a bunch Josh and I really hope to put this bumper to some good use.:thumbsup:

No problem bud, did you get it put on?

Back