• Register Today It's free!

june 7th.. wharton

aleej

Reaction score
City, State
north & south brunswick, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
97sport/95ram/87trooper
on june 7th me and matt and my buddy are planning to head to wharton if anyone would liekt o join let me know.... so far its only 2 trucks.. prolly the ram and my buddy's 250... hopefully my truck will be fixed by then and i may bring it down, but prolly not!!! although i dont think were heading down there till noonish.. but w/e lemme know if ne one would like to join us

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where can I find directions to Wharton?

Hey would you be able to make the 21st run at wharton? The 7th is the date i report back to germany. I am really trying to wheel with you guys before i deploy again later this summer.

Jon

Where can I find directions to Wharton?

here is the adress.. its very simple.. directly on 206

Hey would you be able to make the 21st run at wharton? The 7th is the date i report back to germany. I am really trying to wheel with you guys before i deploy again later this summer.

Jon

u mean june 21st?... ill see.. i dont even know if i can go that weekend after all.. matt blew up the engine in the trooper and hes gotta rebuild it this weekend.. so depending on how that goes well see.. cuz witht the gas hes not gonna wanna drive the ram down....

i dont think ill be going offroadin anytime soon as i need to do some work to my front end,my power steering is leakin like a ****,tried lucas,didnt seal it,needs end links and tie rods,and while im at it imma re-do the bearings and stuff,so its gonna be a while before i go again

sry guys no go... the trooper didnt get done due to the stupid rain everyweekend.. so the plan is to do the engine on sat come hell or high water... ugh!

no more offroading for me..i traded my explorer for a 87 buick regal t-type w/ t-tops,ill post some pics as soon as i get some

thas sux bro why would you do that

well,,i started running into some problems with the truck,and well..its a real buick t-type,not very often u come by one

Attachments

• P5140078.JPG
    P5140078.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 153
  • P5140076.JPG
    P5140076.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 148
  • P5140074.JPG
    P5140074.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 149
  • P5140070.JPG
    P5140070.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 153

ya but you cant take it offroad.. it is a nice car....l bu seriously gas and no wheeling anymore.. wouldnt be worth it to me

87 is the first year for the intercooler if im not mistaken!:D That does suck about the X though!

im gettin another one,i found one up the mountains

ane believe it or not,its better on gas then what my x was lol

well that just means its in better condition
but its good to hear your getting another one...

its a 93 2dr 4x4 with 31x10.50's but he thinks the trans is startin to go,so imma go look at it and make him an offer

Good deal! you need another X!

Back