• Register Today It's free!

Just got 20's for the X

JegerXLT99

Reaction score
City, State
Heath, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT Sport
Yup, I have been waiting for almost a year know but the other day i went out and got me a set of the Boss 304's. Should make my sport look really good, :eek: best thing is nobody will probaly have these rims im my area, which i awesome considering i am trying to be different than everyone else. :thumbsup:

will get pictures up as soon as the weather breaks and i have the rims on my trruck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice!! heaths north east of Columbus right?

Actually, Heath is just east of Columbus, about 40 minutes depending on traffic.

hey there killer, i got a 2001 sport with 20" boss 301

I want to see some pics! those are sweet wheels!

what tires are you gonna wrap them in? I'm in the Dublin Area.

01 sport

hey this is adam aka devildogdozier i changed my name i have now clear corners and billet grille inserts top and bottom and euro taillights, blue under body lights. 6- 12 mtx thunder 5500 dvc subs with two 801d amps and a swx cap with 1/0 guage wiring and rockford fosgate two ways with ample tweeters. the front says hearing protection required and the back did say warning mtx audio test site. but now it just says mtx audio. i will load more pics in a few days though, so you guys can see the finished product. the grey cladding has been painted too. it has been lowered 2 inches and changed the head unit. looking to do tvs and ps3, roll pan and shaved and molded, even the roof rack. fast bags how do i post a pic

Back