• Register Today It's free!

Kodiak Grand Prix

jw2013explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Indy
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
The Kodiak Grand Prix is on... here is my timeline so far.

3-21 Ordered
3-29 Received VIN#
4-10 Window Sticker available online
4-14 Build Date

and as of 4-16 it's "awaiting shipment"

Ok, Nitzer what you got?

:burnout:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Our Ex (Sterling Gray) was built on 04/13 and as of 04/17 is marked as "In Transit", so I would expect yours to be also...shouldn't be too much longer for either of us! :)

It's very exciting! Hopefully we get them soon. I've been calm these past weeks waiting, but now that I can see light at the end of the tunnel, I'm getting very antsy.

Tell me about it!!!! It's torture, lol.

The Kodiak Grand Prix is on... here is my timeline so far.

3-21 Ordered
3-29 Received VIN#
4-10 Window Sticker available online
4-14 Build Date

and as of 4-16 it's "awaiting shipment"

Ok, Nitzer what you got?

:burnout:

Argh....
3-27 Ordered
3-29 VIN
4-13 Window Sticker
annnnnd nothing as of right now. her sticker says she is to be finished as of today... i PM'd cory... hopefully good news!

still kind of neck and neck.. I bet our ex's were hanging out chatting while they got their paint job did... just like at the salon.. hah

The Kodiak Grand Prix is on... here is my timeline so far...
jw2013explorer,

The race is on like Donkey Kong! :D

Our Ex (Sterling Gray) was built on 04/13 and as of 04/17 is marked as "In Transit", so I would expect yours to be also...shouldn't be too much longer for either of us! :)
Yours is still moving right along, VinceL. :)

...i PM'd cory... hopefully good news!

still kind of neck and neck.. I bet our ex's were hanging out chatting while they got their paint job did... just like at the salon.. hah
nitzer51,

HAHA! They don’t realize they’re in a race. ;) I’ll reply with an update when I can. :thumbsup:

Cory

jw2013explorer,

The race is on like Donkey Kong! :D

Cory

Ha! Thanks for all the updates Cory. Hopefully a delivery date shows up soon. This IS torture Vince.
Nitzer, I'm sure yours will be on the move in no time.

Yours is still moving right along, VinceL. :)
Cory

Thanks Cory. It would be so cool if there was a tracker the customer could use, like a Google map overlay, that would show the exact/approximate position :)

I wonder what state it is going through right now?... I hope it is enjoying its trip down, lol.

Thanks Cory. It would be so cool if there was a tracker the customer could use, like a Google map overlay, that would show the exact/approximate position :)

I wonder what state it is going through right now?... I hope it is enjoying its trip down, lol.

Thanks cory for keeping us all updated! can't wait to hear from ya!

I second VinceL...

syncmyride updated... sooo thats good!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ha! Thanks for all the updates Cory. Hopefully a delivery date shows up soon...
It’s only a matter of time, jw2013explorer. Now if you can just stay patient… ;)

Thanks Cory. It would be so cool if there was a tracker the customer could use, like a Google map overlay, that would show the exact/approximate position :)...
VinceL,

I would definitely submit the idea to Social.Ford.com in the “YOUR IDEAS” section. When you get the link, post it here so others can rate and vote. :D

Thanks cory for keeping us all updated! can't wait to hear from ya!...
You got it, nitzer51! :thumbsup:

Cory

That is just an indication what version of MyFord Touch is installed on your vehicle...Which means there is a vehicle to have MFT installed on...Which means the vehicle has been built :)

You can go online to Syncmyride.com and look under updates, and you have to surf around a bit, but you will come to what versions are actually installed on the car. Installation history or something like that. It will list what was installed and when. You are looking for the "CI" code, which stands for Completed Installation.

That is just an indication what version of MyFord Touch is installed on your vehicle...Which means there is a vehicle to have MFT installed on...Which means the vehicle has been built :)

You can go online to Syncmyride.com and look under updates, and you have to surf around a bit, but you will come to what versions are actually installed on the car. Installation history or something like that. It will list what was installed and when.

Oh ok yea, I have my account set up too and it "updated" Saturday night. I guess I thought that maybe there was something else I was missing. I guess all We need now is the vehicle!!!! :D

Thanks for the info though. At least I know I'm reading it right!

Oh ok yea, I have my account set up too and it "updated" Saturday night. I guess I thought that maybe there was something else I was missing. I guess all We need now is the vehicle!!!! :D

Thanks for the info though. At least I know I'm reading it right!

you sure are!:salute:

These rules were not defined clearly, were they?

If one member's car shows up at the dealer and even though they haven't signed papers yet (say it arrives at midnight) and they post a picture upon arrival, does possession need to occur?

I say the winner of the Kodiak Grand Prix should get some Ford logo stuff courtesy of Cory... :D

These rules were not defined clearly, were they?

If one member's car shows up at the dealer and even though they haven't signed papers yet (say it arrives at midnight) and they post a picture upon arrival, does possession need to occur?

I say the winner of the Kodiak Grand Prix should get some Ford logo stuff courtesy of Cory... :D

haha JW and i briefly discussed that it would be total time, not necessarily delivery date bc she slid her order in about a week earlier than i did... argh and I'm pretty sure i speak for both of us when i say, our explorers will be enough of a reward!! lol

but if cory did want to throw in some ford gear... we won't say no.. lol

haha JW and i briefly discussed that it would be total time, not necessarily delivery date bc she slid her order in about a week earlier than i did... argh and I'm pretty sure i speak for both of us when i say, our explorers will be enough of a reward!! lol

but if cory did want to throw in some ford gear... we won't say no.. lol

I second that! :D :bounce:

That is just an indication what version of MyFord Touch is installed on your vehicle...Which means there is a vehicle to have MFT installed on...Which means the vehicle has been built :)...
Good gouge(?), VinceL! :D

These rules were not defined clearly, were they?...
...I'm pretty sure i speak for both of us when i say, our explorers will be enough of a reward!! lol...
I second that! :D :bounce:
This is just a race for pride, guys. :D:thumbsup:

Cory

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back