Lady's, Lady's, Lady's.., | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lady's, Lady's, Lady's..,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Read his profile
91 EXP SPORT
Birthday:
May 18th

Biography:
EVERYONE THINKS I'M A GREAT GUY...

Interests:
HOBBY MECHANIC, BEEN RACING SINCE 15 Y/O
I'M A S/EMP CIVIL /STRUCTURAL CONSULTANT
City, State:
CALGARY, ALBERTA
Year and Model ONLY!! NO MODS:
91 EXP SPORT

Seems like the guy vanished into thin air

Lets all go join a new forum...start some really dumb titled thread...post a link here....and everyone watch all the stupid and weird posts it gets. Sounds like this one doesn't it? Hmmmm..... :D LOL

Remember: Someone is watching you! :eek:

I'll just pretend this thread was never created.

lol this is a wierd thread but still whenever i look at it o get a good laugh i wish the guy would come back though

jkp89 said:
lol this is a wierd thread but still whenever i look at it o get a good laugh i wish the guy would come back though

Dude, obviously this guy got all the ladies on the board. Dumbass... :rolleyes:

:p :D

Everyone needs to PM this guy and prey he has email alerts. I sent one a few minutes ago. Am I the only one who wants to see him come back?

wow... just wow. Why would you want to know that type of dirt anyway? lol. I mean seriously, like us girls are gonna tell some random dude on a explorer website what goes on in our tents/ trailers while we're on runs! ahahah! what a dumb@$$! Trying to pick up girls, or trying to get juicy stories to uh... have fun with when it's cold out, lol. NERD ALERT! lol.

BeauJ said:
Everyone needs to PM this guy and prey he has email alerts. I sent one a few minutes ago. Am I the only one who wants to see him come back?
Or just get a moderator to make him come back here...after all, mods have the power to do anything! :p

gayness.jpg

LMAO thats all i have to say

haha, i remember a post like this on another forum that ended up with over 100 pages i think by the time the mods closed it

Rocket, Rocket, Rocket, I said picking up girls, or women if you find yourself feeling grownup, Not Barracks Rats, Come on now everybody gets their turn with them, That's just sad. You may like to through "hotdogs down Hallways" but not me.

Jminor said:
Rocket, Rocket, Rocket, I said picking up girls, or women if you find yourself feeling grownup, Not Barracks Rats, Come on now everybody gets their turn with them, That's just sad. You may like to through "hotdogs down Hallways" but not me.

throw hotdogs down highways....that is and intersting description :rolleyes:

6thsense.jpg

LMAO!!! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ahhh YEH!! This thread has turned into a rip session of biblical size.
I would have given up by now but Damm is it funny.

Back