Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA. | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love the pics of Chris spotting me up the hill. Sorry for the traffic jam guys, I'm going to work on being locked by this time next year!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ran out of candy :( Oh well, now I can finish posting. On to the other stuff!

Joe, sorry we didn't get to see you at the party but I understand about having to pick up the chillens. Maybe next time.

IMG_0905_Small_1.jpg

IMG01096-20101030-2110_Small_.jpg

M*ther F***in' Elephant! XD
mfin_elephant_Small_.jpg

I don't think I could look worse if I tried, LOL
IMG_2866_Large_Small_.jpg

IMG_0906_Small_.jpg

IMG01092-20101030-1837_Small_.jpg

monster_daylight_Small_.jpg

IMG_0909_Small_.jpg

IMG_0910_Small_.jpg

skeleton_on_table_Small_.jpg

IMG_0917_Small_.jpg

IMG_0916_Small_.jpg

IMG01098-20101030-2113_Small_.jpg

Our poor cat!
IMG01101-20101030-2119_Small_.jpg

Five definitely deserved the Best Costume award :)
IMG_0908_Small_.jpg

a congradulations is in order for Jay.... He is officially the 2nd exploder owner to make it up "the wall" aka "competition hill"... I did it first, I then drove Lindsys truck up it.... so Jay is truck #3, driver #2.

Yay, Jay!!

thanks guys. munk continues to impress me, she'll do way more then i ever figured
i do have to say i wouldnt have had the confidence in her to make it without chris in the right seat, so thanks

I also wanna say thanks to lindsey for the incredable hospitality yet again *applause*

I posted Mikes award winning speech for his costume on facebook... not sure if it was ok for this board being that there was vulgar language... so check out the video on FB.

Looks like a blast!! I'm envious. It would have been great to join you guys with the great pumpkin on Halloween;):exporange

I also wanna say thanks to lindsey for the incredable hospitality yet again *applause*

And I wanna say thank to YOU (and Jen) for the ridiculous amount of Captain! *standing ovation*
yayzplz.gif
AND thank you for my kickass birthday present :)

Rick, having you and the pumpkin here would've been AWESOME :D

I feel I need to add a token shot of Skunk, even though she was being tempermental and blew out the main brakeline :rolleyes:

IMG_0922_Small_.jpg

Yea, poor Skunk. Would have been one hell of a nightmare on that one hill tho.

looks like yous had a ball .I was going to head up there saturday but wasnt shure what time or exactly were , or if everybody was hungover from thenight before but maybee next time

course i missed a great time =p but dont worry i got plenty of mud on the ol pumpkin Saturday at a local spot

Back