• Register Today It's free!

LED Flasher Relay

Nickp_

Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer Eddie Bauer
I have Spyder LED taillights and i think i will switch to LED front signals (switchbacks) soon. I don't feel like messing around with cheap resistors, and the Canbus error I already have in the left taillight is annoying as all hell. Has anybody installed an A/M LED flasher to correct the error? I see one on amazon that may work, but I'd like to know for sure before I order a lot of bulbs that will just annoy me.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product..._act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I purchased my flasher for my 02 mountaineer and all LED lights from Superbrightleds.com.....They all work great and no other modifications had to be made.....Some people have said that the flasher is really hard to get out. I did not have to remove any panels or the fuse box to gain access...I didn't even need a pry tool or screw driver to remove. I just wiggled it back and forth. You just have to make sure that the pins are lined up properly when u install the new one.
The link u have posted is the same model that I have just a different manufacturer and it should work

I purchased my flasher for my 02 mountaineer and all LED lights from Superbrightleds.com.....They all work great and no other modifications had to be made.....Some people have said that the flasher is really hard to get out. I did not have to remove any panels or the fuse box to gain access...I didn't even need a pry tool or screw driver to remove. I just wiggled it back and forth. You just have to make sure that the pins are lined up properly when u install the new one.
The link u have posted is the same model that I have just a different manufacturer and it should work
Okay thank you. I really didn't want to burn through (literally) the resistors, and the canbus error hyper- flash makes it not worth having LEDs

Back