• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Levittown Ford Super Center EF Vendor

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Thanks Rick,

As posted in an alternate section here is some info about us

We would like to introduce ourselves here as a new proud sponsoring vendor. We are somewhat new to the Ford line but have been authorized dealers for Jeep,Chrysler,Dodge and Subaru for well over 10 years.

We currently run online stores for the other brands and are now pleased to announce our newest: FordSuperCenter.com where we are able to offer Genuine Ford Repair parts and Accessories at up to 30% less than your local dealer shipped right to your door. A few other key notes about us are:

• We have an Available shipping cost calculator for Accessories, So you know the total before checkout
  • All Parts & Accessories carry a 1-year warranty
  • We check all repair parts orders against the provided VIN to ensure accuracy
  • If you cannot find specific items within our catalog we are always available to provide part numbers for you
We thank you for your time and look forward to a life long membership here!
-Benny
Sales@LevittownFordParts.com

BigRondo

USMC 1371
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Worcester, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT V6 4x4
Welcome aboard Benny! :salute:

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Wow how time flies! 4 years later and we are still so thrilled to be a part of this community!

Cheers to many more wonderful years :thumbsup:

-Benny

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Thank you Rick,

Please let us know if we can help with any Genuine Ford Accessories or Replacement parts. We have exclusive forum members only coupon codes available as well!

-Benny

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Do you stock parts for older model Ford vehicles or just for 10 year old or newer models?

We can get any Ford part as long as its in production and not discontinued. Please feel free to message me with details.

Thanks,
Benny

Maniak

Moderator-Stock 91-94
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vail, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT 4x4
We can get any Ford part as long as its in production and not discontinued. Please feel free to message me with details.

Thanks,
Benny
I just wanted to say thanks for being out there. I've helped a couple friends order parts from Levittown Ford when they didn't want to pay the MSRP+ that the local dealers want.

I also wanted to say thanks for helping get spare tire kit available for the newer mustangs with the Performance Package. I saw the threads (different forum) where you were involved in making it happen and once I saw it was available we changed our minds and ordered a 2019 with the Performance Package. We actually have the spare tire kit sitting at the house waiting for Ford to deliver our new car.

~Mark

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Hi Mark,

Glad we can help whenever possible and thank you for the kind feedback. If there is anything I can assist with please feel free to message me directly.

Thanks!
Benny