Lift Explorer 95-01

Fenix

Reaction score
City, State
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 96´XLT 4x4
Sorry, my ingles is not very good
For all those that at their moment asked on the Lift for Explorer 95-01 them to me comment that already I can to offer it to it, the Kit costs u$s800 F.O.B. (Buenos Aires, Argentina) the Kit are given painted of the color to election of the buyer and are without the Shock.

More info and photo www.explo.8m.net

Adrian

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry, my ingles is not very good
For all those that at their moment asked on the Lift for Explorer 95-01 them to me comment that already I can to offer it to it, the Kit costs u$s800 F.O.B. (Buenos Aires, Argentina) the Kit are given painted of the color to election of the buyer and are without the Shock.

More info and photo www.explo.8m.net

Adrian

That truck looks great Adrian!!!

I am sorry! I am having some difficult understanding your post. Who makes this kit? You? Is it a complete(without shocks) kit for front and back? Or just front?

Any more information would be a great help!!!

I hope I am not throwing a lot of questions at you all at once! Don't worry about your English being bad. It is actually better than some of the American members on this board!:D

Robb

Originally posted by morrisey0
That truck looks great Adrian!!!

I am sorry! I am having some difficult understanding your post. Who makes this kit? You? Is it a complete(without shocks) kit for front and back? Or just front?

Any more information would be a great help!!!

I hope I am not throwing a lot of questions at you all at once! Don't worry about your English being bad. It is actually better than some of the American members on this board!:D

Robb

This Kit we made it in Argentina, is for the front part and back, in the back part the modification that does is to pass the elastico through over the differential without adding a leaf not to harden suspension

Adrian www.explo.8m.net

What comes with the kit, you said it doesn't come with shocks, but does it come with everything, and I mean everything needed to complete the whole lift, with exception of the shocks?

If this is all that it seems to be, I may be interested, I was probably going to buy A Superlift 4" for my 95 in the next few days.

Please supply some more information if you can, or if anyone knows about this custom work!!!

Thank you!!

Greg M.

Originally posted by Klowns
What comes with the kit, you said it doesn't come with shocks, but does it come with everything, and I mean everything needed to complete the whole lift, with exception of the shocks?

If this is all that it seems to be, I may be interested, I was probably going to buy A Superlift 4" for my 95 in the next few days.

Please supply some more information if you can, or if anyone knows about this custom work!!!

Thank you!!

Greg M.

The Kit has all the necessary one to elevate the Explorer to 4", is similar to a Trailmaster but in the back part an elastic leaf is not added to him but that goes the differential below the elastics, this way the rigidity when walking does not become hardened

The Kit does not include the Shock and it does not include the Skid Pan

Adrian www.explo.8m.net

It looks like the spindles were extended instead of manufacturing new ones. Is this true? It looks like an OK kit, and I LOVE your explorer, but two piece spindles?

What else did you do to your Explorer? The fenders clear your tries so well, did you do a body lift?

yeah he did...It looks like a 3" BL from this pic.

explo_adri5.jpg

Originally posted by Xplodor
It looks like the spindles were extended instead of manufacturing new ones. Is this true? It looks like an OK kit, and I LOVE your explorer, but two piece spindles?

What else did you do to your Explorer? The fenders clear your tries so well, did you do a body lift?

Yes, I made a Body Lift of 2.5"

Description of my Explorer:
Lift:
4" Front
5" Rear

Body Lift: 2.5"

4:56 Gears

Enkei Etoria Stylus 240 15x8.5

Black Diamond AT

BFGoodrich MT 33x12.5x15

Adrian www.explo.8m.net

Did you need extended driveshafts??

I think he means SOA in his last post.

Originally posted by Xplodor
I think he means SOA in his last post.

Why do I have this sudden urge to burst out laughing?

Originally posted by 2001ExpSport

Why do I have this sudden urge to burst out laughing?
This is what made me laugh. I don't know why. LOL

More information on that lift would be great. I wonder if there are laws in regards to the Dept. Of Transportation and using a fabricated lift?

I remember Fenix mentioning this a Long time ago, about getting good deals on this lift.

I'm still etchy on the two piece spindles...

Originally posted by Fenix
Sorry, my ingles is not very good...
Adrian

Tu Ingles malo. No es problema.

Mi espanol chupa mucho! ci!

haha!!

hhmm... would it be cheaper to fabricate the front for a 2wd? looks like instead of a longer spindle, he just entended everuthing.
what do u think about a 2wd kit..cheaper? would definitely cost an arm and a log to ship to here

Travis,
Would it be possible for you to contact Fenix in Spanish and get a full description of everything involved with this lift. I mean no disrespect to Fenix at all! I am just still having a hard time understanding everything that is involved.

Thx

Robb

A 2WD kit would be way cheaper. Check out SCEXPLORER and a few other guys running spindles. You could probably do a complete 3" lift for under 400 bones.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

tu palier mas largo?

Back