• Register Today It's free!

Lifting my truck. help

BMarion321

Reaction score
City, State
Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Sport trac
i have a 2005 ST with a 2" suspension lift I am about to order 265/75/R16 Tires and then im going to do a 3" TT and get the 1-2" Add a leaf kit installed to the rear. Will my truck be level? and will my tires rub? and also How much in total will my truck be lifted? maybe upload some pictures if your truck has the same things so i can see what mine will look like.

What does your current 2" lift consist of? Are you a 2wd or 4wd? With what you have described, you should be perfectly fine.
Im running a 2wd ST with a very nice Camburg 6.0 kit. This kit consists of new spindles,new upper arms, longer shocks for the front. Plus you need to adjust the T-bars to your liking. I raise or lower mine depending on my mood or type of high speed driving Im going for that day.
In the rear, Im running a 2" add-a-leaf, longer rear shackles and longer shocks. Im running a 285-75-16 and no issues. My kit widens the front stance about 3"per side. I put 1.5" wheel spacers in the rear to help the truck look normal. Go to Camburg suspension, or Dezertrangers.com to find anything you want to know about real world tough, functional, and awesome working pieces.

Back