Low Mileage '10 Adrenalin for sale in PA | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Low Mileage '10 Adrenalin for sale in PA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A STA with a V6? No thanks.

Thanks for looking out for people on here...but dang thats expensive for a V6 STA

I'm trying to trade my 2010 explorer ST Adrenalin (black/black) in the buffalo, ny area ... Chevy dealers are pretty stingy with trade-in offers. mine is in very good condition 17,000 miles with 4.6L SOHC/moon roof/voice activated navigation option ..=( .. they tell me the don't know what the market is for them or afraid it will be stuck on their lot- I feel they are just jerking me cause I am female-I just bought a escape for the winter it had great rebate and uncles z-plan discount - now I think I want a Camaro for the summer (i sold a old corvette 2 years ago-and kinda miss having a sports car)... but just might look at a mustang because of the discounts I could get. But not really a mustang fan.
A red adrenalin was listed on ebay 3/3 dealer removed listing 3/4 - sold in 1 day -it was in PA (Quakertown)-like mine but with 8000 miles (super-excellent condition)- no navi or SOHC motor- PA-dealer claimed it sold for 35K but saw on another site 34K .. e-bay site had over 600 hits even though it was not for sale any more ...

We have a 2011 Mustang GT/CS to go along with our Trac....get the Mustang, and throw rocks at the Chevy. The Mustang is a great car.

Back