Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

blackstealth

Reaction score
City, State
virginia USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport
lift or lower? i have no idea which to do. i like either one but cant decide if i should lower or lift.i have a feeling that i will get all lift answerers but if so what made you think that, what are your reasons for goin the way you did? again it dosent matter which way i want to go, i can go any which way. which do you thin is more efficent. im in highschool. thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i would say 4wheel drive liftit. 2 wheel drive lower it.

i secone that. while there are some that love to lift 2wds, i dont really see the point in it. likewise, lowering a 4wd pretty much defeats the purpose.

2wd---lower
4wd---lift

i have al;ways been a fan of ricers and low cars but when i bought a 4x4. that was the last thing on my mind.

again it dosent matter which way i want to go, i can go any which way

id rephrase that. but like them 2wd lower, and 4wd lift it

lowering a 4 wheel drive makes perfect sense if you live somewhre with icy roads.

just like lifting a 2wd makes perfect sense if live somewhere where prerunning is an option

i say you lift it, you can put a little less money into a lifted truck and make it more noticeable than a lowered one. if your gonna lower and try to look showy you need a clean truck, paint, and more expensive wheels at the very least to get attention even of high school girls- lol. but if your lifted most people will turn their heads.

The way i see it lowering decreases the amount of places you can go compared to a stock vehicle and lifting it increases the amount.....therefore getting more for your money!!!!:D

So in other words lift the ever lovin piss out of it....bigger is better

Back