Metro DC area Meet & Greet

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
We're having a Meet & Greet in northern VA!

This is a great opportunity (before it gets too cold in the area) to meet new people, have a bite, and check out each other's rides and rigs!

Please reply to this thread if you're planning to attend :D

Date: Sunday November 4
Time: 2:30pm (so we have sunlight) till whenever you feel like leaving
Location: Dogfish Head Alehouse - 6363 Seven Corners Center, Falls Church, VA 22044 (phone: 703-534-3342)

Users attending:
IZwack
Blee1099
trickyricky23R
hardywo

So come on out and hang out -- and bring your Explorer! Street, Stock, or off-Road! Or if you don't have an Explorer anymore, then bring whatever you have!

Attachments

• sitter.jpg
    sitter.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 261

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll add to this.. Every member will get a Explorer4x4.com vinyl decal for showing up until I run out :D

could u let me no 100% were it is wen u no i cant bring mine its tore apart to get ready for rausch in december

I see everybody is flocking to this shindig :D

could u let me no 100% were it is wen u no i cant bring mine its tore apart to get ready for rausch in december
I'm going to scout out a place tomorrow to make sure it'll work for us (parking and all)

thanks let me know were it is

Arlight! Location has been chosen - Dogfish Head Alehouse (at 7-corners, Falls Church).
I edited the first post and included a link to the restaurant's website, street address, and phone #.

Note that I bumped the time up 30 mins up just to give us a little bit more time -- so lets now aim for 2:30pm

I scoped out the place today and I think it will do. The parking might be a little tight against the restaurant itself but there is plenty of parking towards the center of the strip mall.

Please let me know if you're coming ASAP, so I can get a head-count (and hopefully make reservations)

Trans is out of my Ex, but I should be there.

damn, wish i could go and check out the rides but i have to go to work! :banghead: sometimes i hate my job..
No problem, we'll probably have another NoVA Meet & Greet late spring / early summer!

Trans is out of my Ex, but I should be there.
Wow, all the way from Berryville! Thanks for the effort, see you in Falls Church! :)

I'll be there - only like 30 min from me

Nahhh you should have it in the dead of winter;)
Talking about Explorers in a parking lot at 35 degrees is painful. However, wheeling an Explorer in 30 degrees, with plenty of fluffy snow, would be a pleasure :D

I hope to hook up with one of the northern groups for a snow run this winter. Maybe with like 2 ft of snow <--- that'd be awesome!

*Is not eating anywhere with "fish" in the title* :p:

Actually, I have the remainder of my furniture to move this weekend and money's tight for extra gas, so I have to sit this one out. Sorry! Somebody take a picture or 4 though.

I am out :(

Sorry to hear you two can't make it :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump it up for the day crew!

Back