Might be moving to Olympia now

AlaskanJack

Elite Cabin-Fever Captain
Reaction score
City, State
Centralia, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 , 93 & 01 Sports
Just want to know who was in the general area to get together and go on runs with. Any good clubs in the area.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Get a hold of jrgaylor. he lives half an hour south of there and does serious wheeling witha group called "Faith Wheelers".

For more info, check out the threads here in NWEC.

Katie does a lot of wheelin in Northern Wa.

Oly is a nice place to live!

Good luck

Oh ya lots of ORV parks around here from mild to wild, I hang out with the Faithwheelers and the folks at broncoii.org. How soon might you be moving here?
within two hours drive there is Tahuya state forest,elbe hills, evans creek,walker valley,naches trail system then unoffically there is reiters pit and numerus others.
And if you move here check out the PNW4WDA (pacific northwest 4 wheel drive association)

Well I start no later than Nov 1st but we plan on leaving here Oct 15th. We still need to find a place down there and so far the internet has been very little help. The company is at the end of Lacy actually towards ft Lewis. We may end up just driving down and looking for a place when we get there hard to say kind of depends on what comes up in the next 3 weeks.

Nov 20th I am planning a run to evans creek which is near Mt.Rainier, so far there is a couple of folks from broncoii going with me,maybe you will be settled in by then and can roll with us

AJ- are you here yet?

fOR ANYONE STILL WONDERING...I RAN INTO ALASKANJACK DOWN IN CENTRALIA,WA ..SO HE HAS MADE IT SAFE.

He Said His Computer Isn't Up Yet But He's Working On It...

jrgaylor said:
AJ- are you here yet?

Yes I am just got computer up and running. Connex finally arrived and we were able to sleep in our bed instead of on the floor. My trail rig got beat up a little in transit as it jumped the wheel blocks. I finally got it home here in Centraila. I am living in Grand Mound/Rochester area off Prather rd on a 40 acre horse farm.

I will see if I can get my other Ex ready for the run on the 20th.

Ah! I just read in another thread that you moved down here!! Welcome to the state! :D

Oh, and next time my X breaks down...I'm towing it to Centralia for you to fix! ha-ha
What's this about a 40 acre horse farm?? :D

Back