Moab 2010, MAY 22-23 | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2010, MAY 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
*drool*

Yeah, was thinking of you lucky *******s today as I was stuck in the import oil pit at work...

Bums. :p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Saw you all coming back from cliff hanger about 2-2:30 I think. We where rock climbing just up the road from where that trail head is.

Saw you all coming back from cliff hanger about 2-2:30 I think. We where rock climbing just up the road from where that trail head is.

You forgot to change time zones, it was about 3 - 3:30 :)

Well, another great Moab trip comes to an end :( we are on the road on our way back to WA. Hvac man did an excellent job guiding himself, Painter Ken, J**p Gary, jamesT, moab bii, jrgaylor, myself through Prichett Canyon. It was a long day on the trail, but we all made it though with no major carnage.

However, Painter Ken's balls are so big he blew out his shorts on the trail. Awesome day.

Well, another great Moab trip comes to an end :( we are on the road on our way back to WA. Hvac man did an excellent job guiding himself, Painter Ken, J**p Gary, jamesT, moab bii, jrgaylor, myself through Prichett Canyon. It was a long day on the trail, but we all made it though with no major carnage.

However, Painter Ken's balls are so big he blew out his shorts on the trail. Awesome day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back