• May 30 - 1

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
:scratch: MOAB :scratch:

:scratch: M.O.A.B. :scratch:

Got it!

Morons Out Ascending Boulders

:wtf:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hate to say it, but I'm definitely out. I have eye surgery scheduled for the 16th to lower the pressure in my right eye. Just learned that the eye drops haven't been working as they should at my appointment this week:banghead:

Unfortunately Moab just wasn't in the cards for us this year.

Hopefully by next year I'll have some new front struts on the Pumpkin and will be testing them out on the slick rock:chug:

:( Bummer. Take care of the eyeball. See ya soon, no pun intended

Since the group has become so small I need to contact the Branding Iron and let them know.

Before I do that, do you guys that are still attending still plan on doing dinner at the Branding Iron on Saturday night?

Greg, maybe I could get some swag to you to hand out at the run?

I'm in for dinner Sat.

^^^..just to see his truck is worth the trip..:biggthump

Ok thanks, I will let them know that there will be a small group attending:chug:

zzzzzzz_zps546c294b.jpg

Ugh. Uncertain schedule - - woke up to snow this morning camping in southern Idaho (City of Rocks); at Bryce N.P. now in southern Utah - - tomorrow' s forecast - - snow!!!

So may keep heading south to warm weather.

Paul
'91 Sport

I am going to have to drop out. I had an unexpected medical issue pop up last Tuesday thatl used up a good portion of my vacation days. :(

:(:(:(

Ugh. Uncertain schedule - - woke up to snow this morning camping in southern Idaho (City of Rocks); at Bryce N.P. now in southern Utah - - tomorrow' s forecast - - snow!!!

So may keep heading south to warm weather.

Paul
'91 Sport

..Snow pictures please..:popcorn:..:D

Mid May snow:eek:. That hasn't happened for awhile. Should make for some great photo ops though:D

Well, we are at 8,000' so its not unheard of here... Woke up to two inches of snow on us - - was here last year at this time of year and it was 65 degrees!

IMG-20140511-00210.jpg

On the other hand, wiring up those seat heaters has really paid off. . .

Moab Weather

Just a quick weather report from site 73 at Canyonlands Camprground. You get it all this year! Sun, wind, rain and maybe a few flakes. It looks like warmer temps by mid-week and things seem to dry out pretty quick here. Looking forward to doing some wheeling! Later Al

Well, we are at 8,000' so its not unheard of here... Woke up to two inches of snow on us - - was here last year at this time of year and it was 65 degrees!

View attachment 78498

On the other hand, wiring up those seat heaters has really paid off. . .

That sure looks wet and heavy..Hopefully your waterproofing I'd holding up..

P.S. There is now cold beer in the fridge!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That sure looks wet and heavy..Hopefully your waterproofing I'd holding up..

Not that heavy - - just pushed hard against us by the 25-35 m.p.h. winds that have been blowing for the last 24 hours (note how the trees are "coated" with snow from the picture). . . Still snowing (flurries), and gusty; supposed to clear tomorrow, with temps "skyrocketing" to 50 degrees . . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Back