arsoul

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Ex/79F250: X250
Who's going to Moab in May?
I'm going, in the next couple of weeks I'll reserve a camp ground. Going to talk to my dad about using his 40foot motor home to tow my explorer down there with.
At the moment I'm thinking of leaving Tuesday May 9th to arrive late wens or early thursday, and leaving monday morning the 15th.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am going, I plan on leaving Afternoon Wedensday and drive ~500miles and then arrive late Thursday and leave on Monday. depending on gas prices at the time I will drive my 26' Motorhome and tow the explorer which is my preferred method of travel but if gas in in the 3.25+ range then I may just drive the explorer it is the diffrence between 6 or 12 MPG

I am so there. Loading up the camper on the F-350 and the Ex on the trailer, regardless of gas prices, they both get the same millage.

Arsoul, how are you traveling, I hope you don't plan to drive the Ex-250 the whole way. All I can think of is severe kidney pain:D

severe kidney pain? i dont drink that much. besides, with no top or doors, it would be a windy drive.
I'm leaving the 10th, will knock out about 600miles, and arrive thursday. that'll give us 3 full days of wheelin'.

No top or doors? Did you put in a roll cage? Why did you cut the top off and where's the pics?

Peer pressure SUCKS! and I'm not even on peer to you guys.

This really has me thinking.

An awsome trip for under $800??

Now for the big decision, do I bring monkey boy?

Albino 94LTD said:
Peer pressure SUCKS! and I'm not even on peer to you guys.

This really has me thinking.

An awsome trip for onder $800??

Now for the big decision, do I bring monkey boy?

1-435-259-6848 for reservations at canyonland, I got mine today for Friday-Sunday

is there any dry camping around moab?

This might just work :thumbsup:

My wife has a brother and sister in-law in Salt Lake City and they are expecting the stork next month. I could drop her off on the way to Moab.

AND, if I draft one of you big dawgs, I should get about 25mpg :D

I'm working on it.

Albino 94LTD said:
This might just work :thumbsup:

My wife has a brother and sister in-law in Salt Lake City and they are expecting the stork next month. I could drop her off on the way to Moab.

AND, if I draft one of you big dawgs, I should get about 25mpg :D

I'm working on it.

I aint' needin no drag, you tryin to steal one of my 5 miles to gallons :D

jrgaylor said:
I aint' needin no drag, you tryin to steal one of my 5 miles to gallons :D
You'll never know I'm there. (gotta love them straps) ;)

I'm going!! :thumbsup:

So who am I going to draft behind first? :D

Where do you guys want to meet Wednesday te 10th? the Olallie cutoff just beyond North Bend?

Back