Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
Hey fella's I just got my pictures from Moab developed. Yup thats right 2 months later I finally got 'em!

Anywho here is a selection of 13, I have cropped and compressed these for the web, so if you want the original just email me.....

Man we gotta go back!!!! MOAB! MOAB! MOAB!

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Link doesnt work.

TRy now, sorry I was editing the page........MAn Geocities sucks!!!!! Give it some time and it will return....

Still don't work.

Bump----it's back online, flippin Geocities!

we are building a new website this winter, for all your 4.0L performance and conversion needs..... it will behosted on our own server finally so no more of this crap...........

Nice pics! Thanks!

---
Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
Dead Link Removed
--

Stupid geocities, I remeber back in the days when it was a good web hosting source.

Nice photos :D

Using thumbnails would sure help keep you from going over your bandwidth limits.

Okay updated the typo on Michaels picture.

Yes thumbnails would help, however I am giving up on Geocities and will be hosting a brand new site on our own server once we finish building it, probably this winter....

Speaking of this winter,err November, are we going back? :)

I'm pretty anxious to do some wheeling as I am going to re-gear, ARB, and 33's in the next few weeks. Also getting some fiberglass and herculiner....

Back