Mud Bog in VA

Isles4evr

Elite Explorer<br>ECX Member
Reaction score
City, State
Mechanicsville, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XL 2dr
There is going to be a mud bog in Cartersville, VA (central VA) on july 16th, just incase anyone wanted to know. Prises are 1st-$100, 2nd-$50, 3dr-$25. There are like 6 classes. Someone put the sheet in my rig while I was having the transmission serviced. So if anyone wants any more info, let me know.

Chris

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds good, but just for watching for now. The Ex-Defender is not ready for getting dirty yet :D

Yeah, I don't think mine is worthy of running a mud bog yet. I just put a lot of money into the lift and tires, so I don't wana screw anything up yet. It would be pretty neat to watch though.

Chris

Chris, are you going to Cartersville this Sunday. I'm undecided. Let me know if you are planning to go.

I'm not sure. One of my friends is suposed to be comming down this weekend or week. I'm not sure when. I know he would like to see it, but i don't know when he's gona be here. My dad also wants to go fishing. So i'm not sure. More than likely not but you never know.

It starts at 11am, and it's 12 bucks a person for admission. Maybe i'll run in it. Yeah right! I'll post on here sunday morning if i'm gona go or not though. If you decide to go, let me know too.

Thanks,
Chris

There is a big chance that I will not be going. :( If in case I change opinion, I will drop a post. Have fun with your friends!

Yeah, I won't be going either. MY buddy came in last night. He is moving to NC, and he is here for a wekk so he can finishj his soccer season with his team at a tournament over next weekend. As a last fling, we toom my rig out to get her dirty. DAMN, did we ever!! I'll get some pics on here soon. I am really suprised how well my rig handled, being 2wd, in all the mud we went throgh. I should go take some pics of the place we went. It is a place in Ashland...it would be a really long trial, but it is blocked off by some trees. We moved 2 of them so I could turn around, but there are a whole bunch of them down about 1/2 a mile in... we only went like 1/4 a mile, then I had to run a good distance backwards b/c i am lacking 4wd and could not get over some ruts. I guess I got a small feeling of what it would be like in a mud bog though. Lots of fun, but scary... i didn't want to screw her up. She didn't though, thanks god!!

Later,
Chris

Back