• Register Today It's free!

My '02 XLT gets hooked up soon!

iugoodfella

Reaction score
City, State
Stamford, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 XLT
So Ive waited long enough to settle with the factory crap on my ride. I immediately got tints when I got my 2002 Silver XLT this past August. That was a necessity for me! I finally was able to get some new accessories for my trck now that Im home from college. This monday Im gettin on my Go Rhino 3000 series brushguard for my first modification. Then, the next week, the PIAA chrome 520 smr series fog lights and PIAA 1400x platinum series smaller fogs go on. The 520s will go iun the predilled holes on the grilleguard and the 1400s will go underneath those on the lower bar.

Hopefully, Ill get a sunroof deflector along with ventvisors for the 4 windows(Ill get those custom painted to match the silver) I think once they come out with the APC euro lights for it I will get those next. But in between the APCs Ill have to get an MTX thunderform once they make one for the 2002 models. Im still deciding on a headunit now. After all those modifications are done Ill stop for a bit and then see what else I might want.

Im gonna get a picture gallery goin soon so I can show you all my truck as it gets updated. Tell me what you guys think, thanks!
-Kyle

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds like a good start, make sure to keep us posted with lots of pictures.

Damn my grille guard looks hot! In my opinion I definitely got the best looking grille guard for the new 2002s. I got my X back yesterday and damn! Im lovin it, I cant wait for the euro lights to come out!
-Kyle

Where can you find a lift for the XLT

Originally posted by mdmuddin2
Where can you find a lift for the XLT

There are none made. You may be able to fit a bodylift on it though. As long as your body mounts are the same as older explorers you can use one for one of those. Although your bumper brackets will need to be fabbed, along with some other stuff.

Back