• Register Today It's free!

My 2013 Ford Explorer Limited

bahuber5477

Reaction score
City, State
Rapid City, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Ltd.
I just got my new ford Explorer on Thursday. So far I love it!! I got the 301 a package to compliment the limited edition. I would post a picture but I don't know how to do it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just got my new ford Explorer on Thursday. So far I love it!! I got the 301 a package to compliment the limited edition. I would post a picture but I don't know how to do it.
Congratulations. Most non Elite members use a site such as Photobucket and link to it.
If you take out an Elite membersip then you can post photos right from your computer.

Here is a thread from the Forum;

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147920

Peter

My new explorer

480258_10151441684010883_1115453015_n.jpg

Very Nice Ride

It looks very nice. Better than mine....mainly because it's not built yet.

Very nice. I really think the snow helps it for me. Maybe an Arizona thing. Hope fully in another month or so I can post some pictures of our new Ex Sport with snow under it. May not be easy, warming up again out here. Summer in January, gotta love it.

Congratulations!!

Scott

Thanks! I really love it. Some of the extra features are amazing. Ones I didnt even know about. Not having a key is sort of interesting but im getting used to it. The sun roof is fun to even though I cant have it open yet due to it being to cold! Summer will be here before i know it! Im thoroughly enjoying all my new features. I went from a 2001 buick le sabre to this so its a big big big step up! :)

This is my 2013 limited. My first ford and absolutely love this truck. It has all the bells and whistles
Oh and for $20 a year it's so simple to upload pics I just got my elite membership

20210402_192115.jpg

20210327_152726.jpg

Thank you for supporting the site with your membership. And also, a late welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Peter

Back