My 93' EB | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 93' EB

I bought my 93' EB a couple years ago from the original owner with the complete service history of the vehicle, even down to the original Firestone recall letter. I have been creeping the forums ever since. It is currently a stock setup and I plan to keep it that way as it is my daily driver, and is already suited to driving in my climate. It currently has 140k on the odometer and retains the factory cayman green.
5rvAqq9sx3xYUiR-Fo9dDLOODQ=w717-h956-no?authuser=0.jpg

I like that color green. I painted some I beams that color that I put up in my living room.

I bought my 93' EB a couple years ago from the original owner with the complete service history of the vehicle, even down to the original Firestone recall letter. I have been creeping the forums ever since. It is currently a stock setup and I plan to keep it that way as it is my daily driver, and is already suited to driving in my climate. It currently has 140k on the odometer and retains the factory pacific green. View attachment 434735
looks sharp!!!! :D

@DaSovietPotato She's one clean-looking 1st-gen! Treat her nice; these early Explorers are a treat to drive and put a smile on my face every time I turn the key.

Back