-fender flares (forgot what brand)
-front tow hooks
-Dead Link Removed
-Reese roof mount bike rack

Suspension:
-Front--2" TT
-Rear--Monroe Air shocks, ad-a-leaf, shackles
-removed rear sway bar

My motor, which is the 4.0 OHV is stock. I don't know a thing about motors so i don't work on them. It has been a great motor, 123,000 miles on it now and does not burn any oil. The truck came to me as an automatic but when the second tranny kicked the bucket i changed it over to a manual 5-speed. Took a lot of time and about $2000 but it was worth it. Here is the thread and write up on my conversion: Dead Link Removed. I have changed the exhaust for a Flowmaster series too. Just about every thing no the truck as been replaced, literally. I call it my "lifetime warrenty truck!" The gears came as 3:73 open, so for the rear i added a Dead Link Removed and i love it! Since the 97's came out with the "no 2wd" option, with a little help from KMak, another member, we figured out how to disable this option with an inline switch, which now gives me 2wd. With the switch off i can still use the tcase and actually put it in low range, and be in 2wd low. It is great, i do use this a lot when i'll pulling up really steep hill here in WV. Here is my thread and write up on it: Dead Link Removed

My tires and wheels in the pictures below are ARE Bajas with 31" BFG AT's. I also have the cheapo grey wheels that came on it stock. I added 31" BFG MT's to them, i run them if i'm going out for a big trip or i know i'll be using my truck for off road work during a weekend, but both tires are awesome for off road and on road.

In the Process:
Dana 30 off of a 95 XJ with 4.56 gears, Dead Link Removed in it. Work is being done by Cory at CRL Customs. I've got all 5 35's. They are Dead Link Removed. Here is the Dead Link Removed to the thread for the work.

I absolutly love my truck and would not get rid of it for the world.

Here is my photo gallery: Elite Photo Gallery
A couple more sites with misc. pictures:
webshots more pictures

Happy trails!!

attachment.php

This is courtesy of Spas:
6507jot_mini.jpg
Dead Link Removed

Attachments

• im000222.jpg
    im000222.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,923