• Register Today It's free!

My new EB

Beastb15

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 EB
So as you may know by my thread "R.i.p." that my 2003 XLT was totalled. Here is my newest addition:

2004 EB Explorer, 35k miles

So far I have just put on my old wheels (20" Panthers IIRC) and installed my navigation (Eclipse AVN-6620).

Plans:
De-badge
Paint the gold trim to match the rest of the truck
Tint front 2 windows
Black chrome grill up front

And yes, I know my hood is popped. I had to pop it to get the kickpanel off and forgot to shut it :D

011ve6.jpg

004ji4.jpg

006qu7.jpg

014sm3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pretty sweet. I would slap some Road Bully spacers on it if it were me. A buddy of mine has a late model 4 runner with a mild lift and some 20s. It looks good. I like having more tire and less wheel for the offroad look but the big wheels are a nice look too.

I love black EB's. Looks great.

nice... ur truck looks great..

look bad ass keep up the good work r u going to put dual exhaust on it at all.

Looks great! Man I love black vehicles.

Nice!!! Good replacement for the wrecked Ex!!! I've had my EB for 4 days now and I love the damn thing!!! I don't miss my 2nd gen Sport at all!!

Nice truck!
Deffinatly gotta do something with the grille. :p:

Looks nice as it is, but will look great with what you have planned. Keep this htread updated (pls) as you get stuff done.

Was the previous driver 500 lbs?

It looks like it has a solid lean in the first pic... but it could just be the photo.

Either way... beautiful truck... and will only get nicer with the additions you have planned!

Was the previous driver 500 lbs?

It looks like it has a solid lean in the first pic... but it could just be the photo.

Either way... beautiful truck... and will only get nicer with the additions you have planned!

its the angle, he's slightly more to the left so it looks like lean. if you look at pic 3 it's nice and even.

So I have a system in the works:

Infinity Kappa Perfect 12DVQ

Boston Acoustics GT-24

In the coming weeks I plan on adding a second B.A. GT-24 and a set of 6.5" components for the front. However, I can't decide if I want to do an all Infinity speaker setup or spend the extra money on a truly high end front stage.

I told myself years ago that I didn't need a mobile audio setup anymore, and I didn't until I got this explorer. The factory sub is HORRIBLE, however, and it's even worse with the sub unhooked

Back