• Register Today It's free!

My new wheels (finally)

TimestandStil77

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Sport , 4.0 SOHC
Whats up everyone, just took some pics with my new wheels. they are 20x9 inch Helo skids(chrome) with 274/45/20 Goodyear eagle gt2 tires.... Pics can be seen here(sorry bout the quality)(camera phone)

http://members.cardomain.com/timestandstil77

let me know what you think,

thanks!

Nick -

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it depends on your taste i personally liked the cobra r's a lot but the chrom elooks good too

What did you do with the Cobras?

thanks guys,

the cobras were sold to some local guy , you wouldnt have wanted them anyway they were polished and went through the winter time and got destroyed.....

Any other comments?

Good looking 20's!
thumbsup.gif
Where did you purchase them?

Looks good, you don't have to Photochop anymore. ;)

I like em , looks pimp. I also think that your Ex looks awesome slammed in that photochop. Do that next!

Thanks guys,

yea no more chopping finally got the real deal =)

I really want the roll pan and bags next, and im waiting on the 4.0 SOHC blower to come out.

Talk to you guys soon ,

Nick -

Thanks black magic...Any insider news about the blower? Ive got that on my mind for this year, and a pan , and bags in the summertime for sure, I bought a firestone fast bag kit already just need to have some brackets fabbed up....not going for a "lay the frame" setup... but i will have adjustable ride height and she will ride like a caddy hopefully....Anyone know of any good custom shops that can install my bags for me in jersey/ny/ct/pa area ?

thanks,

Nick -

blower would be sweet 100extra hp at the wheels apten says

ok, i'm an ignorant fish and i'll bite... whats a blower?

get a rollpan on that thing asap. :)

Billy177 - Wait Apten is making a blower also ????!

james t - I know I am really trying to get the Roll Pan going, My friend was fabricating one up for 91-97s but he moved upstate and now he doesnt have a work area to do it. So I am guessing i have to wait until someone comes out with one. Black magic, you were fabbin some up right ? hows that coming along ? Im interested if so...

Nick -

no apten is working with explorer express to make the custom chip for it and get the tuning down. it is on aptens front page

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

awsome , thanks for the heads up....

Back