My New Wheels/Tires | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My New Wheels/Tires

I have some 20's for the summer time, but living in the mtns, snow and chrome low profiles dont go well together. haha. So I decided to upgrade my winter setup as winter is coming close:
99 Limited Explorer
No Lift
15x8 Rock Crawler Series 52 Rims. 3.75 Backspacing.
31x10.50x15 Kelly Safari TSR.

14bks9u.jpg

sw5mir.jpg

zn4hap.jpg

The backspacing and tires look so good with the fenders. I might tt/shackles some time in the next couple of weeks. IDK if it is worth it or not. In case anyone was wondering, the tires are great. They ride pretty and there is really no steering wheel play or shimmy. Would defiantly recommend.

looks great man :)are the tires flush with the fender flares? I have the same flares and am trying to decide between 4" or 3.75" BS with the same size wheels and tires,and I would like them to be at least flush with the fender flares. but love the blue and black look as well!

Thanks man i really appreciate it. Yes they are about as flush as they can be. Very happy with the end results. 3.75 the way to go.

i love your wheels! i have the same ones with 33"s on them. i think these style wheels look great on almost any truck, especially explorers. heres mine:
P1060005.jpg

Back