My stealth sub box | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My stealth sub box

2012-05-18_15-51-44_379.png

2012-05-18_15-52-00_872.png

2012-05-17_15-20-44_171.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great man! I built one very similar last weekend, but it's not complete yet. Mine's slightly different in shape and I used 1/2" mdf because I needed the mounting depth for my sub. It's a tough little spot to build a box for but it looks like you made a good job of it. Can't wait to see it finished.

How do you have yours mounted? I'm thinking of using a few small angle brackets to secure mine.

Here's how mine turned out.
View attachment 274985
That's F'ing BEAUTIFUL Sir...

Ya Man, Hands Down.... NoBody can Shake a Stick @ That...lol

Here's what the real brand box looks like behind the trim. There are a couple of pictures of custom made boxes which look similar, to fit in the same space behind the trim.

Stealthbox 1.JPG

Looks great man! I built one very similar last weekend, but it's not complete yet. Mine's slightly different in shape and I used 1/2" mdf because I needed the mounting depth for my sub. It's a tough little spot to build a box for but it looks like you made a good job of it. Can't wait to see it finished.

How do you have yours mounted? I'm thinking of using a few small angle brackets to secure mine.

Here's how mine turned out.
View attachment 274985
F'ing WOW>>>

Back