My weekend SUCKED | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My weekend SUCKED

Post number 76 has been selected as best answered.

I'll get a full story up soon. Just got back. Short story - the car infront of me rearended the car infront of him, came to a dead stop while I was going 60mph. I swerved, couldn't get out of the way. I dont think damage is as bad as it looks, but my car is in SC and I'm in VA. No one was hurt, my gf wasn't wearing a seatbelt and she was ok (and yes, I do yell at her all the time to wear her seatbelt).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha true....though it just popped up...its still sad

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BauerOnDubs said:
cars can be fixed, people can't. That's all that matters... Hey, the rim's are ok...

You're damn right they are!! lol

Attachments

• IMG_0559 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0559 (Small).JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 450

SVO said:
OMG I can't belive it, that so sucks, I can't belive I'm watching as one of our members X's is going to Heaven. :(

I'm in total shock!! :eek:

no not actually, with this lift I would snatch up a 4dr diesel dually and and move it into the shop for dismantling.

Plus how do you think I moved my junk arounf when I had the motor and tranny out? Push? You have to be outta your mind, I'm too old to push!

16937lift1.jpg
ewwwwwww, a nasco!. it's like being at work :confused:

Last I knew he still had a Honda. Haven't talked to him in a while.

I have a POS honda civic right now. It's manual which is a nice change from automatic.

I would love to get another explorer and I have the funds to do so but I think at this point in my life I need to be saving money instead of spending it. It's almost a good thing though because I have a lot more free time since I don't care about/work on the civic at all. Hopefully when I graduate I can buy another X. I'll probably stick w/ a 2nd gen though simply because I still know them inside and out :p

Lastly - I miss this site :( I still check it every now and again though. Check the for sale thread around thanksgiving time when I list the rest of my parts again. I still have a front EE sway bar to sell amongst other things.

Also - the saying "You don't know what you had until you've lost it" is 100% true. I miss my explorer everday I sit in my civic... Be happy that you have your explorer =)

Edit: Also the person who asked about the fraternity - it's Delta Sigma Phi.

I think I would feel good every time I pulled up to the pumps in the POS Honda ;) I wish I had the funds for one, but of course it would have to be the second car. :)

Back