• Register Today It's free!

need a SUSPENSION LIFT KIT!

xxzac5

Reaction score
City, State
Houston, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Hey does any body know where i can get a 4" suspension lift kit, i know a bout the 5.5 inch superlift, but i would rather go with the 4" lift kit. Is there anyone that would sell me theres or give me a good website that they maybe used and trust quite well. And what exactly should my lift contain in it... thanks everyone...

Zac

zac
ihave a 91 sport with a 4" superlift it has been a great kit i would check there site http://www.superlift.com they run about $650 you get the coils radius arm drop brackets the brackets to drop your I-beams shocks and i think they give you a flip kit for the back but it is better if you cut off the old spring pearches and reweld them on top thats what i did but this has been a great kit i got mine from a freind it was for a ranger broncoII or explorer it took me 5 days to put it on and there was 3 of us working on it it is pretty time consuming but not to hard the biggest thing that takes so much time is grinding out all of the foctory rivets on all of the brackets well there you go good luck

91 sport
4" superlift
warn transformer brush guard
35x12.50x15
custom paint

Hey thanks.... is there a place on the internet where i can order it for 650, becuase i am going to put it on my self.... you said it was relatively easy... do you mind lil' write up on how ya did your 4" lift....:) well thanks alot...
zac

Back