Need Help with replacing APIM | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need Help with replacing APIM

How many posts do I have to have before I can upload pictures?
I just installed the upgrade, so far, so good. Everything appears to be working.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pay 20.00 and become elite member

How many posts do I have to have before I can upload pictures?
I just installed the upgrade, so far, so good. Everything appears to be working.
As Joe mentioned, if you want to use the "Attach files" feature you must have the $20 Elite Membership. Otherwise you can use a 3rd party site to link pictures etc. Keep in mind that only those pictures posted by Elite Members will be saved on the Forum's servers. Those posted in other ways may disappear as has happened many times. There may be another way but since I've had the Elite membership almost since day 1, I've never checked.

Peter

Michelob Light for the winners...

20200722_202954.jpg

20200722_203458.jpg

Thank you for supporting the Forum through your new Elite Membership. Also, there is usually a 2 for 1 deal around Black Friday / Cyber Monday where you can get 2 years for the price of 1 and that can be added to your current membership period.

Peter

Welcome to the Elite Club

Back