New Duff Coil Towers, Dual Shocks, Radius Arms | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Duff Coil Towers, Dual Shocks, Radius Arms

Kirby N.

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Colorado Springs, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ranger
Ok I heard the stink on the new radius arms. Look really cool, but I don't have $500 to drop in them:

New Radius Arms

Those look really cool. I am running the old ones now and they really work well. They improved my ride and flex. They are, however too low slung. I broke the old crossmember in half on a rock!! Well, my member got warrranteed and I bet they were tired of replacing them! So I think the new member is cool. Those heim Joints have to flex too.

Then I was surfing over there and found these:

New Coil Towers/ Dual Shocks

$175 might be doable, if I decided I needed them;) . OK it isn't doable, but I wish someone would buy the whole set up so I could drool over them!! I had the Old Dual Shocks and they were junk. I broke the hoop on the passenger side, and they did nothing but limit travel and make it ride like a 5 ton truck. They wanteed them too. Anyways, looks like a cool setup. A ranger around here has the caburg front end with buckets and dual shocks. Looks like that a little. Sweet, huh?

Yea i seen that on there site last week, if i decide to drop the cash in the TTB ill prolly get some of those dual shcok buckets. I like how it repalces the whole bucket

PEACE

Well if everything works out I will be getting the coil buckets and shock set up

Let me know when you get them, because I want a report. They look sweet!

Back