New England special edition... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New England special edition...

:eek:

This is straight from my Ford dealer in Agawam, Massachusetts ...

" New England Ford Dealers put together a "special" Explorer with certain equipment i.e. leather, rear view camera etc. which let us put a GREAT lease deal on it. The deal is $249 per month base payment with
$3500.00 down. Ford gave New England Dealers additional incentives and special lease rates to get to this deal. That is why it is a "New England Edition".

We ordered 25 additional Explorers to support this promotion. We did very what we ordered because not everyone wants to lease. "

'Hope this answers some questions !!!

grrtrainman

Yes, it answers some questions, but that last quoted sentence begs a new one. What was that supposed to say?? :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, it answers some questions, but that last quoted sentence begs a new one. What was that supposed to say?? :D

I think he misspelled vary.

New England Edition exists! Does Eddie Bauer Edition?

I called my dealership (Stoneham, MA) and they do have the deal, $249/mo for 24 month lease, 202 package.

I currently have a 2006 Eddie Bauer Explorer that I'd like to trade in for a newer model, possibly this lease deal. I really like the EB edition, as it comes standard with many upgrades. However, it doesn't appear that they make an Eddie Bauer edition any more. Is the Limited comparable? Are used Eddie Bauer editions desirable? I wonder what I could get for it if they're no longer in demand.

Any thoughts?

249 a month for a lease is very good. Can't come close to that here in Canada. Shame.

:eek:

This is straight from my Ford dealer in Agawam, Massachusetts ...

" New England Ford Dealers put together a "special" Explorer with certain equipment i.e. leather, rear view camera etc. which let us put a GREAT lease deal on it. The deal is $249 per month base payment with
$3500.00 down. Ford gave New England Dealers additional incentives and special lease rates to get to this deal. That is why it is a "New England Edition".

We ordered 25 additional Explorers to support this promotion. We did very what we ordered because not everyone wants to lease. "

'Hope this answers some questions !!!

grrtrainman

Special incentives was $10,000 to the ford dealer, thats what I recently heard from 4 different people at 4 different dealerships. Unsolicited statements**I m not saying this was a direct tie into the New england Explorer- which I think is a little hype. The model with leather, back up camera..... is pretty common
package

** the reason is I am in the process of selling my XLT ( see below) with 21k miles and have approached them for 2 prices 1 a buy me out with a check and a 2nd for whats it worth on trade. Painfully low value and each time they stated this kicker from ford to dealer to move the 2012s.

Back