Explorer needed for commercial! SoCal, April | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer needed for commercial! SoCal, April

Mr VM

Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Hello!

I secure vehicles for their use in commercials, photo shoots, and other productions.

We are currently looking for an Explorer between 2011 & 2013.

This is for a national ad campaign. This a commercial and photo shoot. This will be filming between April 9th and 21st. We really are only shooting the car for 7 of these days. We need to hold on to the car the entire time to insure we do not lose it between shoot days. This is to maintain continuity.

This will be shooting in Southern California.

There is pay & the proper insurance in place. We transport on a flatbed tow truck.
If this is your main vehicle, we can also supply you with a rental car. And, no not a Geo Metro.

There will be some driving shots. Mostly open highway driving. Absolutley no high speed, peeling out, donuts, or any type of wreckless driving.

COLOR WE WANT:

1st choice: Cinnamon red or a similiar burgundy color.
2nd choice: Dark Green
3rd choice: Candy Red

If you have this vehicle and available, please email me photos and contact info to Gabriel@MisterVintageMachine.com

Your vehicle will be returned in the same condition as when we pick up from you, if not cleaner.

Please feel free to call me anytime with any questions.

Thank you!,
Gabriel

Gabriel Baltierra
Mr. Vintage Machine
www.mistervintagemachine.com
213-369-0281

You sure that White Platinum would'nt suit your needs better :D

Good luck in your search. After its all said and done, post us a link to where we can see the finished material.

You sure that White Platinum would'nt suit your needs better :D

Good luck in your search. After its all said and done, post us a link to where we can see the finished material.

Wish it could! They are very specific on what they want on these things.
And yes, I will keep you all updated. it will be seen a whole lot once it hits the air.

Back