new here, some pics of the explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new here, some pics of the explorer

.Seth.

Reaction score
City, State
a big ship with lots of guns!
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 4x4 xlt
well I'm not really sure where to post this, but I figured I'd post it here for a progress type thread.

heres some pics!

SethTruck004.jpg

SethTruck003.jpg

SethTruck002.jpg

SethTruck001.jpg

Explorer003.jpg

Explorer001.jpg

Explorer002.jpg

I need 1 more coat of the bedliner on the bottom 1/2 of the truck, and I'm starting research on lifting it a couple more inchs, some rock crawler rims, and 33's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm liking the swing out carrier!!! Where do we all get one?

Nice start to the Ex build. Keep it up!!

nice tire carrier....explain!!!!!

the spare tire rack is completely 1 off, you'll just have to make one! lol

unless I start making and selling them

x3!

its completely 1 off.

the only way you can get one is if I make more and sell them.. which I dont plan on doing.

lol, its actually a grill/brush guard, but I ripped the headlight parts off of it bc I didnt like it.

no problem, its also a 5 spd. with custom center console, full system w/ 10in stealth JL.

that swing out tire carrier is similar to the ones they used to put on the chevy blazers,in the 80's,, i am sure you could remake it to work for you if you looked for 1 like that , ,

its similar to any spare carrier really, just have to make different brackets and things like that.

Would you please post detailed pics of the spare tire rack?

Agreed. I can respect not wanting the hassle of manufacturing a ton of these, but detailed pics to let us see how to make our own would be very appreciated.

BTW, I'd like to see some interior as well.

lol, I'll get some more pics tommorow or wed. (I gota clean it up a little bit lol)

Sounds good!!! Looking forward to it.

...and welcome to the forum!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anyone know where I can get a suspension lift? I see everyone with Body lifts but I'd rather have a suspension lift (w/o any fab work if possible)

Back