New HIDs | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New HIDs

I don't think i've posted pics of my new HIDs.
Got 8000k for both headlights and fogs.
I had 8000k in the headlights before but didn't want to have 2 different shades of HIDs..so just got 2 new sets
Let me know what you think:thumbsup:
navidad010-1.jpg

some pics with my friends celica that i also got HIDs for
P1040234.jpg

P1040226.jpg

P1040224.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dont worry i will

ebay, here i come...lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks awesome Ghoster- but if you can put some mini-HID's in the puddle lamps, I'd be happy to arrange a we-bow-at-your-superiority session at your house. :D What an awesome ride- I agree- one of the best out there. :thumbsup:

hate to be off topic but HOW DO YOU INSTALL THE LOWER BILLET GRILLE!

there were screw holes in mine that lined up with the vertical plastic on my bumper so i just screwed it into there. it has been like 7 months and it isnt the slightest bit loose. i may put some zip ties in there too just for a little more security, but it is fine how it is.

ghoster how does on coming traffic like your HIDs? Do you get flashed a lot or no?

Looks awesome Ghoster- but if you can put some mini-HID's in the puddle lamps, I'd be happy to arrange a we-bow-at-your-superiority session at your house. :D What an awesome ride- I agree- one of the best out there. :thumbsup:
haha..i'm thinking of doing like a LED board and putting them there. The white LEDs look like HIDs :D
Thanks a lot man!
You guys don't know how much i appreciate it. With my previous truck i went a little crazy w/ modifications and i think i might have over done it. So with this truck i'm trying to modify it but still have it looking clean

BTW this is a pic of my old truck for reference
cv048.jpg

ghoster how does on coming traffic like your HIDs? Do you get flashed a lot or no?
The first night i used them i got alot of people flashing the high beams at me. So i lowered the headlights a little. I still get some people flashing the highs at me but maybe once in awhile
If you are thinking of getting some..don't think twice..get them. You won't regret it. Once you get them you will wonder why you didn't buy them before. Some people think they are expensive but you can get some really cheap kits. Not to long ago i purchased some really cheap ones off of ebay for a friend. I think they ran me 70 bucks and they look really nice. If you want to get some, please feel free to contact me to help you pick some out :thumbsup:

Hey thanks, I have been thinking about it for a long time, I finally ordered a set of diamond clear headlight housings for mine a few days ago, step 2 will be getting some HIDs. Ill shoot you with a PM when I'm ready to order some.

Thanks

Hey thanks, I have been thinking about it for a long time, I finally ordered a set of diamond clear headlight housings for mine a few days ago, step 2 will be getting some HIDs. Ill shoot you with a PM when I'm ready to order some.

Thanks
No problem. Cool! I love how those look. My father got them for his Econoline and man, they were beautiful.
Sure no problem...let me know when your ready and i'll help you out :thumbsup:

Back