New member - and thanks for dynamic site! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New member - and thanks for dynamic site!

VT-explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Wells River, Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Sport
I've used the forum and its archive a few times, and finally decided to join, as I'm guessing that after 118,000 miles of keeping my Explorer on the road every day, I can probably contribute some ideas and solutions.

I've also modified my Sport to better meet some of the unique needs or northern, rural Vermont, and I've been happy with the results. Some of those mods include the common fog lamp relay modification, but also built in headlamp washers, LED interior footwell lighting, 4 shocks on the rear axle to control axle hop/tramp on washboard roads, dichroic auxiliary lighting, rear Torsen diff, and some other off-road mods. It seems there is always something adjust or improve on a vehicle that gets a lot of use.

Thanks again, everyone, for being so generous with advice, and photo uploads. It's been a great help to me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site:chug: Glad you've found it useful.

welcome u got a pic of ur sport with the headlight washers i never seen one before on a explorer.

i know mercedes and bmw have one on there cars

Back