• Register Today It's free!

New order system.

steweod

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas city Mo
Year, Model & Trim Level
'22 Aviator
So it looks like Lincoln is cutting some dealers out of the mix. Just got an email today from Lincoln telling me my order had been accepted and the estimated build date of Oct 25th and the Vin and order numbers. There is a link to a new site that shows all the data people like to know and a link to the window sticker.
Screenshot_20210826-093244_Edge.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So despite all the issues you are having/had with your current Lincoln you're getting another one. Keeping fingers crossed? ;)

Peter

So despite all the issues you are having/had with your current Lincoln you're getting another one. Keeping fingers crossed? ;)

Peter
Well the loaner they give us seems to have a lot less problems than ours. I am still not happy with Lincoln with our current crap pile. That thing already needs to go back into the shop and we have had it back for 1 week now. Never the same issue so not a lemon they say. But oh if they ever get done Lincoln will send me a $250 gift card for my year of trouble... what a joke.

Wow... You're a lot more tolerant than I. I've already decided to give up on Ford because they can't get the Sync updates right :). You should check your state's lemon laws. Usually a defined amount of time out of service, regardless of cause, is enough to trigger the lemon designation.

Was able to get it picked up Saturday. Only 9 days in shipping this time which is surprising.

20211030_155241.jpg

Back