New PICS!!!! YAY!!!

MO_GUY

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Farber, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explo Sport 4.0 SOHC
If you want something bad enough, you can have it! I found a place close by that has just a few trails that I can go wheeling. I took some pictures but I couldn't really do much since I was by myself, it was also pretty muddy since the snow just melted, and all I have on are all season tires, not going anywhere in any kind of mud with those! These are just "poses" Maybe when it dries up I'll go back and get some action shots

Spencer Creek
Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

The Resevior

Dead Link Removed

Nice lookin X

oh, about the tires, Ive got some crappy road tires but can still get my kicks out of the mud...never gotten stuck, except once when my 4wd went out and once when not even boggers couldve helped.

So dont be shy, just keep the 4low on and keep up some speed :D ?Thats what I do and get the ol 'sploder covered.

I would loved to, there was a really cool trail with all kinds of big holes and ruts but I didnt wanna go through it cause it went down a hill and I didnt wanna be stuck at the bottom, I don't have a cell phone and no recovery gear yet.

LOL, when I was coming home on the pavement I thought I was stuck in 4wd HIGH because when I let off the gas it slowed down really fast. Turned out I forgot to shift back into drive after I had it in 2nd so I could creep down the hills

Back