new system 4 12w7 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new system 4 12w7

discounts are always good!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i juss wanna see pics..

Yeah, me too man, if I was anywhere near Mass. I'd ride down and check it out!

brendan i tried to instand message you it says your not on? are you, is your profile correct. my aol im is svt exploder i wanted to talk about audio stuff for a minute

Those must pound! I use to have two 10" W7's in my old X

My friend has 3 12" W7's powerd by 3 bd1500's (he is in the process of swapping them out for JL 1000/1's - he already has one and he said it puts the bd1500 to shame!)

Anyway...with the whole "brand name thing"

I do agree...

I just got my new car...a 2003 Electron Blue Z06....and as sad as it is, the first time I went to get gas, four girls were hitting on me. Some may think its cool, I do not. I hate girls that go for guys with cool cars. I made my old X for myself...not to impress anyone else. Oh well...

check out my new car!!

www.cmeglow.com

Carleton

do you still have that alternator? how about a cap?

you new car looks sweet! didn't the girls like the explorer?

Sold the car with the alt. in it

Never had a cap (if i was going to keep the car, I would have gotten a 5 farad)

As for the old Explorer...yah, girls like it, but nothing is nicer than pulling up in a Z06 man :D

Thanks for the compliments on the new car!

Carleton

I kno wut u mean.. I get girls come up to me when i'm driving my dads Denali sittin on 24s... Girls these days are soo Materialistic.. haha but who cares.. its not like I have to do anything else to impress them.. that shows their easy if all i have to do is SHOW them the ride..

306944_4.jpg

But i still do get girls from my Mounty...

LOL, first time I have ever seen 350 dollar subs referred to as cheap.

haha good call on that one 93exploder, also tight car bmxboy!! thats awesome

hey bmxboy.. in a coulple years we should race!! haha i said "couple years" because I'm rebuilding my Supra!

306944_11_full.jpg

306944_12_full.jpg

This is my 95 Toyota Supra TT that I bought wrecked from LA auctions back in September 02. As you can tell, its stripped and am doing major body work. I'm am planning on doing a T78 turbo, 150 shot nos, Tein Suspension and a mixture of Trial bodykits and JUN. It should be done hopefully within a year or two. Money sorta of a issue.

Clark -

Nice! I am not the type of person who is biased and purley loves American cars.

I love many imports, including the Type-R (friend has one), NSX (neighbor has one), Supra, Skyline, Stealth/2kGT VR4's (friend has one running low 12's, should be 11's this summer).

My plans for the Z06 have to pretty much wait for a year. I/my rents do not want me to do anything to the engine in case something goes wrong (lemon laws...and if I DO what I want to, it would void the warrenty, etc. )

So, plans for next year include cams, head, clutch, DR's and a nice ole Vortech Supercharger. :)

So...I can't wait for next summer...it should be pretty fun going to the Chi-town street races :)

Carleton

hey clarkkent do you have any pics of that denali on 24's? Sounds awesome, I would love to see it.
Thanks
Danny

I'll have to take pics of my dads denali.. I don't live with my parents so next time I go there i'll have to take pics

Back