Newby, just ordered my 3 Ford Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Newby, just ordered my 3 Ford Explorer

TBill

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Prescott, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Platinum
Have on order a 2014 Explorer Limited 4WD. Loaded it up with all of the goodies, 302A package + towing, moon roof, etc. The only option I did not order was the adaptive cruise control. Unit was built week of Feb 3, its awaiting a train ride to AZ. I have owned a 1992, and a 2006 Explorer.

TBill:usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sunset? Ruby Red?

Fast, they are fast, pretty fast, did I mention race track fast!

The adaptive cruise control is a really nice feature.

If you use the highway a lot its great.

I pretty much use it every time I get on the highway.

Adaptive Cruise Control

Welcome to the Forum TBill.:wavey:
Like EGUY4, I use the ACC almost every day. It is my favourite feature. Can't imagine having a vehicle without it now.
Happy motoring.:):thumbsup:

Peter

Like EGUY4, I use the ACC almost every day. It is my favourite feature. Can't imagine having a vehicle without it now.

Peter

Huummm, I smell a Modification in my future! :thumbsup:

Research time!

Peter

Ya, going to your mailbox and back with your 2,000 annual miles.... or should I say kilometers for you Canadian folk.

Ya, going to your mailbox and back with your 2,000 annual miles.... or should I say kilometers for you Canadian folk.
I usually just walk to the mailbox. Put almost 8 miles on her today and will again tomorrow. Just took the battery charger off so I'll be all set to go. Calling for rain and freezing rain so I hope it isn't too bad a trip.:)

Peter

Delivered 2014 Explorer Limited

Took delivery last week, Platinum White with light stone interior. So far so good. 302A package, 20" polished aluminum wheels, dual panel moon roof, trailer towing etc. She's a beauty, lots of new stuff to learn. :thumbsup:

TB

The acc is an awesome feature i will not own a car with out it...!

Took delivery last week, Platinum White with light stone interior. So far so good. 302A package, 20" polished aluminum wheels, dual panel moon roof, trailer towing etc. She's a beauty, lots of new stuff to learn. :thumbsup:

TB

Congrats on the new addition to your family, TBill! Be sure to post lots of pictures so we can all turn green with jealousy. ;)

Crystal

Thanks

Thanks for your help Crystal, dealer did not have a clue when the vehicle was due in, he had told me he called Ford after tracking it and they told him 2 weeks later then when it actually arrived. It arrived when you indicated it would.

Thank you for your assistance. I'll post some pics in a couple of weeks, after I get it all set.

TBill:D

Back