• Register Today It's free!

noob asking about a sport trac

hayduke.klr07

Reaction score
City, State
Black Hills of South Dakota
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger
Howdy- I have '93 ranger 5 speed and it has been a pretty good truck. 140K miles on it. if i could buy a 4 door ranger with a 5 speed i would in a heart beat. obviously i can't.

there is a 2002 sport trac 67K miles with fiberglass topper. value trim. they are asking $13K

any thoughts or what should i be looking for?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That seems way high to start with... What is "Value Trim" If that means a little bit of a stripper model, then it's definitely too high...

I know ST's around here for 2002-2003's are $6,500-$7,900...

way too high, I bought mine about a year and half ago for around 9500 and it had something like 50k on it.

i just paid 7 for my 2001 with 88 thousand miles and 4x4

The "Value" trim is nice, that's what I just bought about 2 months ago.

it has the nice console with the heat and radio controls in the rear pass area (not the lame bag console)
no factory fog lights though
mine came with the cd player/radio/tape unit in it and also the overhead info panel
the wheels are the same as all others but the tires are 235/70r16 (a little small)

I got mine with 79k for $9200

2002 4x4 V6/auto/AC/Power everything

I just bout a 04 xls/xlt package with leather,heated seats, cd player, center console (not the bag) tonneau cover oem, nerf bars, all power and roof rails with 68k for 10k

Back