• Register Today It's free!

OEM color code for 04 Sport Trac

Drkhorse

Reaction score
City, State
Decatur, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
I just bought an 04 sport trac with an aftermarket single din radio installed, attempting to install a new double din I discovered the wire plug was cut off and wired straight to the radio. I went to the local salvage yard and got the plugs from an 03 I believe so now I need the color code so I can wire it properly. I’ve looked on line but all I seem to be able to find is wire codes for the radio, I need codes for the factory harness. Thanks in advance.

IMG_3171.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Never mind I think I found the info I needed.

I have wiring book for 01,02-04, and 05 tracs if you need anything just let me know

I have wiring book for 01,02-04, and 05 tracs if you need anything just let me know
Would you happen to have the driver door wiring for a 2001 sport trac with power mirrors and keyless entry?

Yes I can get pics and post it
Is it an early 01 or late?

Yes I can get pics and post it
Is it an early 01 or late?
I think its an early model but I could be wrong. I'm combining 2 sport tracs to make a good one but the drivers side doors and b pillar have been crushed so im repinning a different harness i picked up. First two pics are from the donor truck and the second is the project

IMG_20231030_163026.jpg

IMG_20231030_163055.jpg

IMG_20231030_163116.jpg

IMG_20231030_163130.jpg

Wicked cool! I’ll get the info the book covers job 1 and job 2 so should be covered

Back