'02 Sport Trac radio diagram

02Sportrac

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Sport trac
Hello
I am new to this forum. I have owned my 2002 Ford Sport Trac since brand new.
It has basically run with no problems all these years. The CD player stopped working and I would like to install a new double Din radio.
I do not want to cut wires so I would like to get the adapters to go the the plugs from the harness. I would like to see a diagram so I know what is what here. It has a sub woofer behind back seat too. If anyone else has done this, I would appreciate any input..

thanks,
Dave

A company called Meta (or Metra) makes the radio wiring adaptors. You shouldn't have to cut any wires to have the new radio work, but I don't know how you could get it to work with the OE sub.

You can go to a crutch field store (or online if there isn't one near you). They always have a lot to choose from and have a lot of information for different vehicles. What works, what doesn't, what extra things you might need like adapters. I would look to buy the stereo somewhere else though as their prices are a little steep. I did by my replacement door speakers there though since they had a really good sale on them and they had helped me in the past.

Back