Ordered my new rims

Jornum1

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Clifton, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport 4x4 SOHC
Well I ordered my new rims Wedsday, they should be here today. They are Enkei RTS's. They are 17x8, with 255/55/17 michilen pilot LTX's on them. I cant wait. I will take pics today, and hopefully have them up tomorrow. For now here is what the wheels look like.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice looking rims!! I can't wait to see the picture of them on the Explorer.

Pacman

I didnt get my rims today :-( That stinks, I am sure they will be here tomorrow though. I will post pics asap. Thanks for your compliment pacman. I cant wait to see them on either.
Jason

Jornum1, what is the status of the rims you ordered. Please post some pics after you have them installed. Nice rims.

Sorry for the delay on the pics, as some of you might know the rain wont stop falling for more then a hour or two here in NJ. I want my truck to be nice and shined up for when I take the pics. The, rims are soooo sweet. The sun actually peeked out for a few hours yesterday, and they looked so awsome. I do need to get some spacers for them due to the monster fender flares on my truck seem to swallow up my back wheels! You cant notice from the profile, but from a angle they look small. I might experiment with taking the flares off. I will hope to have the pics as soon as the rain lets up for a bit, and I can give her a nce wash.

old rims

What's the deal with your old 16" rims? are they sold yet?

no not yet, but I do have someone that is interested. I will keep everyone posted if that falls through. If you are interested, I just want to add that my wilderness AT tires are not affected by the recall. Only 15" tires are.

I might be interested in the tires. I am looking for something temporary to put on my 16" rims so I can sell the 15 inch wheels that are on my truck now. Keep us posted!

sorry I think I worded my post wrong. I am selling the rims and tires together. Well Basicly giving the tires with the rims. If someone just wants the rims then that is fine, I will sell the tires if you want them. But I am pretty sure whoever buys the rims would want the tires. They dont have too many miles on them.

pics are up in the Before and after secion. Check they out. Only two with the rims so far. I will have more soon

Back