Ordered today

sciond

Reaction score
City, State
The Q.C.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
I ordered a Sport today and now the waiting begins,,,,,,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats & welcome!! Send Cory a PM with your order number, dealership info, & he can help keep you updated on your order.

thank you and I will

I ordered a Sport today and now the waiting begins,,,,,,
sciond,

Congratulations! You joined an awesome site (which is proven by Nola20 helping out). :D I’ll keep an eye out for your PM.

Congrats & welcome!! Send Cory a PM with your order number, dealership info, & he can help keep you updated on your order.
Thanks for the shout-out, Nola20; a guy could get used to this. LOL

Cory

Once again tks to both for the info

sciond,

Congratulations! You joined an awesome site (which is proven by Nola20 helping out). :D I’ll keep an eye out for your PM.

Thanks for the shout-out, Nola20; a guy could get used to this. LOL

Cory

Just trying to spread the love (lol). I am thinking I may not have to start that sport support group after all. I will tell you I was very close. :D

Just trying to spread the love (lol). I am thinking I may not have to start that sport support group after all. I will tell you I was very close. :D
Nola20,

You’re so close to the end of production; prepare the party hats! :party:

Cory

waiting is painfull lol

waiting is painfull lol

Yes, it is!! My dealer told me today that my sport rolled off the line, but would not be at the dealership until after Thanksgiving. I was totally hoping it would be in by then. I was kind of bummed today about that timeline.

wow that is some delay... I need mine before 12/1 or I told my dealer I am out...(tax pruposes)or I will have to go get something I take delivery on....Ford needs to get moving LOL

ok just heard that mine is to built in the first week of December and delivered approx 12/20 lets hope so

ok just heard that mine is to built in the first week of December and delivered approx 12/20 lets hope so

Are you gonna stick with it? You said you needed by 12/1

Are you gonna stick with it? You said you needed by 12/1
yes I am. I will get it after I get back from time away as the real deadlines I need it before 12/31 for tax purposes...
Now who wants to buy an Enclave?:D

got my vin!

I got my vin today. We ordered on the 28th of oct. you should get yours soon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hmmm 10 days since I got my vin and no window sticker ....waiting sux lol

Back