• Register Today It's free!

Power door locks not working

Ginganinja97

Reaction score
City, State
Red Deer County alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 explorer limited
Realized today my power door locks arent working at all when you use the buttons on the doors to try and lock or unlock them and they do not work with keyfob either ive already checked the fuse but the fuse is fine... any ideas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Realized today my power door locks arent working at all when you use the buttons on the doors to try and lock or unlock them and they do not work with keyfob either ive already checked the fuse but the fuse is fine... any ideas?
Check the relays,

Screenshot_20230508-092630.png

Screenshot_20230508-092715.png

?do you have a sun roof? If so, does it work after you turn the key off?

My diagram also shows aux relay box #2 for the door lock relay.

Anyone know where that aux relay box #2 is? I checked what I have and can't find its location.

Edit: lol, all the things I used to know but have forgotten. I posted the answer to that in '17, except the pic calls it box #4 instead of box #2:

Back