Pretty cheap AT KO's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pretty cheap AT KO's

Nitto Tires?

Hey guys I just found this website (www.onlinetires.com) while searching for online tire dealers... their prices are really good for BFG AT KO's... for a 265/75-16, they're only asking $128 which is $26 cheaper than I've ever found... Total for 4 tires and shipping (to my zip code) was 590, $90 cheaper than Tirerack... Just figured I'd spread the knowledge. They've got good tire prices on a variety of brands too...

here's the url for the AT KO's

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that's a really good price!

Sorry, just changed the name of this thread to attract new attention...

Anybody ever used Nitto Terra Grapplers?

They have a UTQG of 500, Traction A, Temp B...

Thats a dang good tire by the numbers!

Onlinetires.com has them for $100 a tire (265/75-16)

If you are unsure of buying from them, alot of times Discount tire just to mention one place will match the price for you. I even had NTB match a price for me several years ago and never had to prove it was a real price, I just said I saw them for this much in an ad and they said ok we can do that. So I think tires may be pretty negotiable depending on where you go.

Hey thats the best price on BFG's I've ever seen. Thanks for the info. Also 4wheel parts will mach anything if you want to use those guys.

Back