Primer coat for painting plastic bumper pieces | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Primer coat for painting plastic bumper pieces

Cdexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Deerfield, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT V8
I picked up a VW magazine from the post office the other day that somebody had left behind...it's called "The Real Source" Inside it I found a few possible useful products.
*Primer coat for plastics called "Flexible Bonding Clear" which can be used to prime plastic bumpers before painting them.
*All-in-one Interior Paint - Black as well as a High/low gloss clear coat to finish it off.
*"Black Adonize Paint" to make adonized trim look like new or to black out chrome.
*"Stainless Steel Blast" puts a brushed silver finish on suspension brackets and all engine parts. Contains real stainless steel pigment for max. rust protection.

These are just a few of the many useful things I found in the catalog. They have a website www.madirect.com but when I went there I couldn't find the products, just the catalogs (which are free btw). All of these products are Performance Choice by Mid- America. Hope these help out with small projects.

Back