Project build - "Elvira" | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Project build - "Elvira"

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hope you do a thread tweak, that stuff is neat. Just read yours Rusty, I totally missed that one. The kids must have loved that mod!

Oh my... so sorry Rusty... you just have the worst luck.

:eek:

Wonder if its connected to the person who ran you off the road. Revenge for finding them possibly?

Sorry to hear though.... those 37s wouldve looked damn good on those bullitt rims

you just have the worst luck.

Well, depends on how you look at it.
#1 I'm on Airport property in Indy with tight security and video surveillance. Detectives and airport security were reviewing the video this afternoon.
#2 It was low on gas - HA HA!
#3 This is the actual text from my Insurance Agent a couple weeks ago:

Good Morning Rusty!

I received your email and have the pricing for the Ford Explorer. It is an increase of $95.56 per six months for liability only / or an increase of $246.54 per six months for full coverage. I tried to call you but your voice mailbox is full. I went ahead and added the vehicle full coverage for now to get coverage on it. If you want to changes this please let me know.

Thanks,

------ Crawford
Office Manager

I'll call it a push of Good/Bad luck.

Revenge for finding them possibly?

Maybe, see #1 - 3. Perhaps I get the last laugh......

Chance are, they'll find it less the wheels and tires. If it's not totally destroyed, I'll just get another set of wheels n tires and move on. Next week, it's shoulder surgery time from last April's wreck. I have a backup vehicle luckily.

I'm sorry to hear this happened, I hope they find your x. I check c-list from time to time, if I see anything I'll reply to your c-list ad

Wow!

I can't say anything else.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm guessing that you'll come out on top in the end again, at least financially that is... When you get it back we should design an anti-theft system for it. Maybe a home made fuel pump cut off, disarms when you unlock the door with a remote. Pretty simple, especially if you install a remote starter. Can put in a momentary contact switch under the dash to allow you to manually disarm it too if you want.

Good luck with the shoulder and getting Ellie back.

I'm sorry for your loss man. People just suck sometimes.

Ah Man , Just As You Started On it , Sorry for the Loss Rusty , Any Info Or Word from the Police on it ?

I like woods idea but we need to make it so when u hit lock on the fob it engages the front drive shaft that way if a wrecker tried to grab it the axles would be locked

Sorry to hear about your truck man :(
Hope something possitive comes out of it.

I'm guessing that you'll come out on top in the end again, at least financially that is... When you get it back we should design an anti-theft system for it. Maybe a home made fuel pump cut off, disarms when you unlock the door with a remote. Pretty simple, especially if you install a remote starter. Can put in a momentary contact switch under the dash to allow you to manually disarm it too if you want.

Good luck with the shoulder and getting Ellie back.
If I get her back definitely doing this. I the meantime, I picked up a $600 Craigslist special.
A '94 Ranger Splash. Picture to follow.
Thanks for your sympathy dudes.

It's kinda girly, but WTH?

Broken leaf springs and a rotted spring hanger. Exhaust is S__T.

Attachments

• 94Ranger.jpg
    94Ranger.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 437
  • 2012-12-03_16-45-50_832.jpg
    2012-12-03_16-45-50_832.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 424

I like it, lower the front, turn it into a street truck, not sure about the pin stripe.
What's her name?

That can easily be made very sweet! I love Rangers as much as I love Explorers!

Yeah! Some wheels and proper stance, new bumpers, loose the stripe and it's a sweet ride.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Stanceeeeee ittttttt!!!!! :D

Gosh, I sorta sound like a ricer saying that.

Back