Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
offroad_ad.jpg

Appears in the December 2001 issue of Off-Road.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you da man! :)

That Rocks!:bounce:

Congratulations Rick!! Thats pretty cool. Do you know where I might be able to find the article Off-Road wrote about The Pumpkin?? Was it in the Feb 2001 issue? I can't find it in the back issues on Off-Road online.

rick, congrats! thats so damn cool. im buying that issue! :)

Thanks a bunch Tim...I appreciate that.

You got the cover even! Sweet!!!:bounce:

i saw that article at the beginning of the year and thought that was one cool as hell explorer. then i found this board about a month later and found out he runs the thing! was kinda neat since that was the first lifted explorer i'd ever seen. great cover pic too!

thats bad ass good job :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

That is AWESOME Rick!! I hadn't ever seen the article either, which is incredible. Many congrats!!!

I just picked that issue up last night and was thumbing trough it at the store while shopping, I told Shandell look Rick's X is on the advertisement for the mag, we both thought it was pretty cool!

YA, YA, YA
mine could have looked that good on the cover too, but nobody asked.
:D :D

Good job Rick, that makes us all proud. Can't wait tell my magizine comes so I can show it off at work.

Darn it and i chose not to renew the subscription :(:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :eek:range: :shoot:

That rules!:bounce:
Too bad they had to discrace the beauty of your X by putting that cover shot of the idiot that doesn't know how to install a bumper :D

hahaha mrboyle :D :D :D :D

Best part is NO JEEPS finally they are learning there is more then jeeps out there. Good job rick. I have always thout off off road as being pavement pounder trucks but yours defenently gets wheeled.

Matt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HOLLY MACARONI!!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!! sweet pic of your truck too!! man finally getting some respect for explorers :D :D :D

Back